Valet Parking and Customer Service Attendant
Sorry, this job has expired.
Do you love driving cars? Meeting new people? Are you energetic and fast on your feet? Well then, we are looking for you!
We are hiring Valet Attendants to woo our customers while parking their cars in a professional and responsible manner.
As an LAZ Valet Attendant you'll play a significant role in the success of the company. You're the first person our clients and customers see upon arrival, and the last person they see when they depart. A warm welcome, smiling face, and professional demeanor are of the utmost importance.
As Valet Attendant you will:
• Park and retrieve cars like a champ. This means carefully, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
• Greet all customers by name, take care of their needs, and develop a rapport with each person driving up to your stand.
• Help direct traffic to keep the flow of cars clean and organized, all with a smile on your face!
• Provide a self-reliant attitude when needed. You must be able to work with or without supervision.
• Promote awesome customer relations. Smile, go above and beyond, and make them love LAZ Parking the moment they meet you.
You must be:
• Dynamic, charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
• Dependable. "Responsible" should be your middle name.
• A good driver with a driving record to prove it. You don’t speed, you’re cautious-especially with other people’s property. You should also be able to drive a standard transmission. Vroom, vroom!
• Good under pressure. You don’t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
• Good at communicating and have the ability to speak, read, and comprehend English easily.
• A team player. You’re open to different opinions and can help motivate your team.
If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.